How many great ideas are abandoned due to loss in translation?
The Forum builds shared vision.
1. Quick personal conviction of new ideas:
- Find something that solves a chronic challenge
- Send the link or your mini plan to colleagues
- Colleagues immediately customize the idea to their work
- Within minutes they see its value for themselves
2. Adopt new techniques across your department:
- Tackle a Workspace in a group meeting
- Assign your staff to complete a certain Workspace this week
- Compare and contrast mini plans
- Make it a contest for best results from a mini plan
Whatever your role in Marketing is, rapid buy-in is essential.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master.
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building your whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master new techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.