This Forum is member-led and member-driven.
You are in the driver's seat to shape its value.
1. You get out of it what you put into it:
- Comment on others' posts
- Post your own questions and observations
- Share files that illustrate accountability, alignment, agility
- Share examples in Community Calls and Webcast ConversationsTM
- Apply Solve-SpacesTM to your own work situation
2. Co-develop events and features:
- Vote on the Virtual Conference format
- Facilitate a Webcast ConversationTM
- Volunteer for a planning committee
- Present at a Member Exchange
- Host a local Roundtable
- Suggest features for any part of the Forum
Whatever your role is, standing out from the crowd is essential.
- Mastering these techniques is easier said than done!
- Figuring it out is a never-ending battle.
- Spurring your whole department's nimbleness is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master these techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can rapidly build collective capability for organizational agility.