The Marketing Future Forum is a group subscription community.
It builds groups' skills in accountability, alignment and agility.
1. Assess whether you need the Forum:
- What you gain from the Forum
2. Get acquainted with the Forum:
3. Get your Forum membership: JOIN THE FORUM
- Decide who in your company needs the above-listed advantages
- Sign-up for your membership
- Submit your membership list for password generation
- Check "What's New" weekly
- Keep the Forum handy on your browser and mobile devices:
- Complete your profile (import it from LinkedIn)
- RSVP for Community Calls and Webcast Conversations
- Participate in Collaboration spaces:
- Customer Engagement, Demand Gen, Marketing Data, . . .
- Marketing Capability, Marketing Metrics, Marketing Technology, and many more
- Create mini plans via Workspaces to experiment and build essential soft skills
- And much more, including:
- Roundtables, Virtual Conference, Member Exchange, Virtual Taskforces, . . .
Whatever your role is, you need to be prepared for the future.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master.
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building your whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master new techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.
JOIN THE FORUM
TOUR THE FORUM