You're in the driver's seat to shape this Forum.
It's member-led and member-driven.
1. This Forum is member-led:
- Marketers like you drove the focus and features of the Forum
- Vice presidents and directors from leading companies were interviewed in-depth:
- American Express, Aon, Apple, Clorox, Covidien
- Eli Lilly, Global Foundries, Hewlett Packard
- Microsoft, NVIDIA, SAP, and others
- The Forum Leadership Board guides continual value
- Comprised of CMO-level members
- Representing a cross-section of industries
- Shaping the Forum's content, events and approaches
2. This Forum is member-driven:
- Like all social sites, your inputs and interactions make it what it is
- Ask questions, reply to questions, share files
- Join Collaboration spaces, network with other members
- Share your insights in Community Calls and Webcast Conversations
- Create mini plans in Solve-Spaces and earn badges
- Make it what you want it to be
- Suggest topics for Community Calls or Taskforces, present a Webcast Conversation
- Co-plan the Virtual Conference or Member Exchange
- Request Solve-Space topics, give feedback to Contributors
- Involve your whole Marketing department in building collective capability
Whatever your role in Marketing is, engagement is essential.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master!
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building your whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master these techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.