Showcase your expertise in accountability, alignment or agility.
Become a Solve-Space Contributor today!
1. How it works:
- Adapt one of your workshop modules, or your how-to template or article or management technique
- Focus on a portion that can be learned in 20-30 minutes
- A Solve-Space contains 4 steps, each with immediate internalization
- Through your Solve-Space, marketers have a mini-plan to try out right away
- We will show you examples and our proprietary template
- Request our introductory information and sign a mutual NDA
- We will orient you to our template library
- Through a brief iterative process we will format and post your Workspace
2. What you get:
- Accelerate ready-to-go consulting engagements
- Exposure to potential clients actively seeking to resolve specific challenges
- Your logo and website link on the Forum home page
- Your copyright and contact info on every page of your Workspace
- Members' feedback about your Workspace monthly
- Your Workspace helps marketers crystalize ideas of what's possible
- A complimentary Marketing Future Forum Bronze Sponsorship
- Forum Membership for you and two of your colleagues to access all of the content and interaction in the Forum
- Opportunity to post 1 content item quarterly in the Forum's What's New section
- Choose from: blog, white paper, infographic, podcast, webcast, or video
- Your "What's New" content will be promoted heavily in our social media posts
- Contact info of marketers who download your "What's New" content
- Be featured in our press release
- Preferred placement in our Vendor Directory to highlight your brand
- Your logo in our newsletter which is sent to more than 20,000 marketers
All marketers need to be prepared for the future.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master.
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building the whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master new techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Marketers can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.
JOIN THE FORUM
TOUR THE FORUM