Add the Marketing Future Forum to your solution portfolio.
Become a Forum Referral Agent today!
1. How the Forum helps you:
- Build new revenue streams
- Bundle Forum corporate subscriptions with your product or service
- Earn commissions or subsidize your customers' membership
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Increase your value as a trusted advisor
- Leverage the Forum to demonstrate alignment with the most innovative thinking in Marketing effectiveness, efficiency, and best practice adoption
- Make a bigger impact, earn greater profits
- Enhance adoption and repeat business for your solutions
- Leverage the Forum's mission-critical change management guidance and hands-on tools
2. How the Forum helps your clients:
- Learn from best practice frameworks to connect the dots more effectively
- Bridge costly silos
- Reduce chaos
- Maximize resources
- Free-up budget for investment in new opportunities
- Discover dynamic due diligence templates to make greater use of your offerings
- Empower your clients to better articulate their challenges
- Enable them to envision what's possible to transform Marketing efficiency and effectiveness
- Access innovative techniques to prioritize improvements and win buy-in
- Equip your clients to identify and resolve comprehension gaps that block buy-in
- Empower them to become champions for Marketing-led improvement and transformation
- Arm them with new tools to socialize change
All marketers need to be prepared for the future.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master.
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building the whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master new techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Marketers can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.
JOIN THE FORUM
TOUR THE FORUM