Immediate use of a technique builds skills and new habits.
On-the-go access to the Forum lets you weave it into your work.
1. Tailor mini plans in 20 minutes:
- Solve-SpacesTM solve your chronic challenges
- 3 modes:
- Interactive pages in 4 steps
- 5-minute podcast
- 2-page template
2. Sneak peek at a Solve-Space:
- Immediate customization of the idea to your work
- Tips for thinking differently
- Your answers to 1 step carry over to next steps
- Scenarios show how a marketer applied the concept
- 4 steps build your mini plan in as little as 20 minutes
- Your work is automatically saved
- Next log-in takes you where you left off
- Print or send your answers (mini plan) to yourself via email
3. More ways to rapidly create mini plans:
- Community Calls explore solutions with "next steps" summary
- Webcast ConversationsTM mix crowdsourcing + subject matter expertise
- Collaboration Spaces for discussions, file sharing, events, special interest groups
Whatever your role in Marketing is, real-time application is essential.
- Accountability, alignment and agility skills are tough to master.
- Marketers' resources on these topics are few and far between.
- Building your whole department's capability is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master new techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can build collective capability in accountability, alignment, and agility.