Nimble marketing organizations win more.
Agility is about speed — and being in-tune.
1. To increase your speed:
2. To be in-tune:
- Support the end-to-end customer life cycle
- Make your business intelligence actionable far and wide
- Systematize actioning on customer-centered business intelligence (agility)
Whatever your role is, standing out from the crowd is essential.
- Mastering these techniques is easier said than done!
- Figuring it out is a never-ending battle.
- Spurring your whole department's nimbleness is even harder.
That's life as we've known it to-date.
Now, with the Marketing Future Forum:
- Master these techniques in small bites of time, while waiting for everyday things.
- Make mini plans for same-day application and experimentation.
- Peers quickly see the value by seeing how the idea fits their situation.
Now you can rapidly build collective capability for organizational agility.